Thank you for helping us keep Quikr clean and safe!
Created On: Jan-11-13 20:39
Last Posted On: Jan-16-13 12:23
Ad Type: I Want
Type Of Job: Full Time
Designation: HSE Safety Officer/supervisor
Work Experience: 1 - 3 Yrs
Willing To Relocate To: Dehradun, Delhi
NAME Mohd Danish Khan
Q.No. 383,Yamuna Coloney Dakpather ,Dehradun(UK,INDIA)
* B.Sc (P.C.M) Ist class, Gharwal University (Srinagar)(61%), 2009
* Environment Science qualified as additional qualifying subject in BSc
* One Year Diploma in Fire & Industrial safety management (Delhi), Ist class (77%), 2010
* 3 Years Advance Diploma in software Engg. (APTECH), Ist class (74%), 2009
* One month in Delhi Fire service.
* Worked in M/S Mahindra & Mahindra as HSE Officer at SIDCUL, HARIDWAR(UK, INDIA)
from 2011 to 2012.
* Support the Manager Team with planning, coordinating and implementing of effective HSE policies,
guidelines and procedures to ensure that the department objectives are met.
* Training of personnel
* Instructing on safety awareness
* Responsible for all safety aspects
* In charge of Fire Emergency and evacuation
* Site Inspection
* Conduct Weekly HSE meeting with all staff and workers.
* Make and periodical review of Risk and Impact Assessments.
* Regular Safety Inspection at Pit room, Store, Office, Dark room and Training hall
Industrial Safety , fire safety , Safety audits , Safety drills , Safety classes , work permit issues ,
heavy vehichle safety ,HSE OSHA 18001, regular day to day safety issues
MS-Office-(Word, Excel, Power point,C++, Java Networking,)
FATHER NAME Lt. Mohd Monis
DATE OF BIRTH 13.June.1989
MARITAL STATUS Unmarried
LANGUAGE KNOWN AS Hindi, English
Date : (MOHD DANISH KHAN)
The ad you chose
"Looking fr job in HSE safety officer , safety
supervisor/incharge - Delhi" is over 90 days old.
Delhi: Jobs » Other Jobs Looking fr job in HSE
safety officer , safety
supervisor/incharge - Delhi
Advertiser assumes all responsibility for posting this Ad
Do not provide personal information until you verify details of people
Beware of Money seeking scams. Avoid wire transfer of money
Exercise judgment as you are responsible for your actions. More Safety Tips
Please report any suspicious emails or activities to